- One moment in time can change everything.
- Don’t wait to communicate what you need to share. If you can’t say it aloud, write it down.
- Remember, HE always prepares you.
- Be grateful, because there’s always something to give thanks for.
- When the way seems hard, hold HIS hand and get HIS perspective.
- Keep your eyes on HIM by looking beyond the stormy waves.
- Work on the inside first.
- Each job has its own uniform. Put on the appropriate apron and get to work.
- Don’t just sit idly by and watch as destruction happens.
- Only shared vocabulary allows for accurate communication.
- Don’t misuse what is sacred.
- There’s a journey and a lesson between promises given and promises received.
- Walk with God; don’t run ahead in your imagination and don’t lag behind in other unhelpful emotional pits.
- HE has great things in store for you, so don’t miss the opportunity to experience them.
- Find HIS gifts each day.
- Learn to work in bursts and allow for interruptions.
- Follow HIM without fear or dread, because HE goes ahead and HE has goodness and mercy following you.
- Trust HIS plan. The middle may be hard but the end is beyond anything we can imagine.
- Relax because HE will supply you with what you need at just the right time.
One thought on “19 Lessons from 2019”